As a dedicated graduate school, we offer over 30 postgraduate programmes (Part-time) designed for working professionals, In partnership with leading universities across UK and USA. We are expanding. We are currently seeking candidate with Passion in Customer Services and Education to Learn and Grow with Us.
This role assists in the academic and student support aspects of the institution. You will work alongside with your colleagues to deliver and meet positive student outcomes. This includes Academic Administration, Students Support, University coordination and Quality Assurance matters.
- Assist in Student Services and Academic related matters, including timetabling, handling students enquires, lecturers deployment and academic resources planning (seminars and academic courses)
- Assist in the development and review of operational policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and complete academic/student data and reports for review and submission purposes.
- Conduct student orientation and ensure timely response to students and participants
- General administration including programme coordination, evaluations and facilities improvements
Join a rewarding Career in 2023
- Polytechnic diploma or Bachelor’s degree (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Customer centric service mindset
- Strong communication (writing and speaking) and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Meticulous and attention to details
This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn and upgrade your skills and qualifications. Contact us for more information.