When you commence your course or programme with Aventis School of Management, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same upon the terms and conditions set out hereinafter. These terms and conditions form part of the conditions and acceptance for the programme.
- Refund of Fees
- Request for course withdrawal must be made in writing. Any verbal request for withdrawal from the course shall not be entertained. The student must write in to the Senior Manager/Manager of Student Services to request for withdrawal from the course.
- All application processing and membership entrance fees paid to Aventis School of Management are non-refundable. Only the paid course fees are refundable on the following conditions:-
|% of [the aggregate amount of] the If the student’s written notice of Course Fees and Additional Fees paid||If the student’s written notice of Course Fees and Additional Fees paid withdrawal is received|
|(“Maximum Refund”) More than 60 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|Before, but not more than 60 days before the course commencement date|
|Before, but not more than 14 days before the course commencement date|
Before, but not more than 7 days before the course commencement date
|On or after the Course Commencement Date|
- In the event that a company-sponsored student withdraws, the company is liable to pay any outstanding tuition fees.
- There will be no refund of course fees paid in the event of DEFERMENT regardless of whether the request made is PRIOR TO or AFTER the commencement of the course. The table under paragraph 1.2 is not applicable in the case of deferment.
- No changes in fee installment plans will be entertained.
- In the event where a student applies for a study loan, the membership entrance and subscription fees must be paid PRIOR TO the application of the loan.
- A late payment fee (2% of the course fees payable， subject to prevailing GST) will be levied on each late installment payment.
- The discretion for approving a refund of fees outside the tabulated conditions under paragraph 1.2 rests with the Institute. The Institute’s decision is ﬁnal.
- In the event of a withdrawal, the student remains liable for any outstanding fees.
- A student remains liable for any remaining unpaid course fees after a withdrawal where the student has signed up for the entire programme.
- All approved refunds shall be made within seven (07) working days from the date of a letter of approval sent to the student.
- Deferment of Application, Module or Course
- Deferment of an application, module or course will only be considered if it is made before the commencement of the course.
- Deferment of an application or module is allowed only ONCE up to the next available commencement date of the course. Deferment of a course is allowed only ONCE up to a MAXIMUM PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR, failing which the applicant will be deemed as having withdrawn from the course. Deferment will only be approved after payment of outstanding fees (if any) has been made.
- All requests for deferment PRIOR TO commencement of course must be made through the Application Form- Deferment Request and submitted to the Student Services Unit. Deferment through telephone calls or emails will not be entertained.
- The deferment policy applies for registered modules in the respective term. The student is liable for all fees payable for modules / courses that have commenced before the application for deferment (regardless of attendance).
- Approval for deferment is at the sole discretion of the Institute. The Institute’s decision is ﬁnal.
- When the student resumes the course / module, the student shall make payment of re-module fees, outstanding fees of uncompleted modules, as well as remaining course installment payments (if any).
- Declaration and Verification of Information
I confirmed that all information made on this application form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I agree that any misrepresentation or omission is sufficient grounds for rejecting the application. I authorize any investigation of the above information for the purpose of verification.
I am aware that photographs / video may be taken at the course for marketing purposes.