Is your organization embracing digital transformation? What is digital transformation exactly? And if you are not embracing it, should you? Organizations need to evolve to address the changing business landscapes. Ideally IT spending is driven by the need to meet business requirements. Business leaders want IT to be focused on business results, innovation, and continuous improvement. Digital transformation can be defined as the acceleration of business activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of digital technologies and their impact in a strategic and prioritized way.
In this FREE introductory workshop, You will learn
• Evolution of digital transformation
• Hype vs Reality: Debunking myth in digital transformation
• Skills you need for Digital Transformation 4.0
• Digital transformation roadmap
• Funding for building capabilities