GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN SERVICE LEADERSHIP – AT A GLANCE
In the rapidly evolving service & hospitality industry, it is imperative for service leaders to step up and adopt a new approach towards service management and service leadership. This pioneering service leadership program is designed to equip service leaders with the skills and knowledge to effectively develop and implement best in class service management practices across the organization. Cater for both profit and non-profit organization, this program provides a unique mix of leading edge service management trends and hands-on practical knowledge.
The program aims to provide graduates with a good understanding of the key principles that underpins service leadership and service marketing. The program will equip graduates with the capability to identify and create values for their organization to excel in the highly competitive industry.
This program is specifically designed for industry professionals seeking gain a deeper understanding of service leadership for career advancement. It is also suitable for professionals seeking a career switch into the service industries (both private and non-profit organizations). Graduates seeking to embark their career in the service and hospitality sectors may also find this program suitable.
Graduates will gain a sound understanding of the issues involved in service leadership and service marketing. The principles that are learnt can be applied in the workplace so that valuable customers are acquired and retained. The problems that are encountered when offering an intangible product can be tackled with more confidence.
At the end of the program, graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and incorporate key concepts of service leadership and service excellence
- Leverage your newly acquired knowledge and work experience to identify feasible solution to industry challenges.
- Identify and target key market segments and deliver a unique customer services management strategy.
- Professionally managing the customer service experience
- Review and recommend innovative solutions to real life challenges in the industry
- Developed leading edge service marketing and management plans across the organization
This program comprise of 4 modules which can be completed in 6 months. This program is tailored for service professionals and senior executives. Classes are conducted on weekdays evening from 7.00pm to 10.00pm or over weekends. Each module is supported with 24 contact hours of face to face lectures which are conducted by experience faculty with extensive working experience and market knowledge.
- Achieving a Global Mindset
- Deciphering the Consumer Psychology
- Service Marketing & Excellence
- Service Leadership – The Competitive Edge
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
The Graduate Diploma in Service Leadership is awarded by Aventis School of Management. Students who have completed shall be awarded a Graduate Diploma in Service Leadership and be allowed to use the designatory letters "GDip Service Leadership" after their name.
An ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree or similar professional qualifications from a recognized university/institution, OR
- A diploma from with at least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Senior executives with extensive experience but without academic qualification maybe considered on a case to case basis
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Duly-completed application form (download Form)
- Certified true copies of all education certificates and transcripts
- Your detailed Profile – Curriculum vitae
- Statement of Personal & Career Objectives
- Application processing fee of S$107 (non-refundable)
Participants may enrol and attend any of the modules for the acquisition of knowledge in a particular discipline. An executive certificate will be awarded for students that have fulfilled at least 80% attendance for that enrolled module.
For participants that have enrolled and attended any of the modules for the acquisition of knowledge in a particular discipline, they will be issued with an executive certificate if they fulfil at least 80% attendance.
FIND OUT MORE
Download our prospectus for more information