PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
This is hands-on course is for companies and executives to jump start their social media activities and engage the public with web 2.0 tools and strategies. This workshop is suitable for those who have no prior knowledge of web design, social media or experience in copywriting to attend and walk away having the confidence to start a social media campaign after trying out and starting their own social media campaigns.
During this course, you will learn from the very basic of start your social media campaign using Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn accounts and corporate blogs. Setting up the accounts are the very basic steps, you will also learn the secrets on how to grow your fans basis and traffic by engaging the public in online conversation.The course also facilities networking and sharing of experience for students to learn from one another. Final grading are assessed based on you to leverage on the knowledge learnt and apply on their social media accounts and actual results of the success of your online campaign.
Singapore Social Media Training http://sgsocialmedia.blogspot.com/
The main objectives of this program is to provide students with a good understanding of the key marketing techniques which are essential in today's global marketing environment, to develop student's capability to identify and create values for their organization to excel in the international market. The program is specifically geared towards providing students with a deep appreciation of international marketing and global brand management which are the life force of any successful international business.
This program is designed to meet the growing demand of industry professionals seeking a deeper understanding of brand management and international marketing. It is also suitable for professionals seeking a career switch into the marketing and service marketing related industries (both private and non-profit organizations). Graduates seeking to embark their career in the marketing sectors may also find this program suitable.
At the end of the program, graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand social media, the terms used, how other companies start
- Plan social media strategies and policies
- Learn how to use Google Adwords to find out what people are looking for and have better SEO for keywords.
- Use Web 2.0 to engage the public, and generate lots of back links which will help your site perform better in the search results
- Understand Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Flickr and Youtube and how to engage people on these platforms to spread word of mouth
- Locate crowds and communities to draw them to your social media sites and webpages
- Create brand loyalty and increase customer awareness through Facebook fanpages, blogs and other groups
- Enhance relationship and engage with customers, potential clients, online connectors, and influencers to create brand awareness and brand loyalty
- Utilize free media sharing sites like YouTube and Flickr to increase brand awareness and have multiple touch points to engage with stakeholders
- Learn about social media crisis, and their effects
The Graduate Certificate in Social Media Marketing program comprises of 8 lessons conducted on weekdays evenings over 1 month which incorporate 24 contact hours of face to face lectures which are conducted by experience faculty with extensive working experience and market knowledge.
Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate in Social Media Marketing, students can progress into the Asia Pacific Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing which can be completed in 6 months.
EXECUTIVE LEARNING APPROACH
- Flexible teaching styles - We aim to ensure that managers are active participants in their own development, not passive recipients of training.
- Shared experiences - By working closely with a group of people from a wide range of cultures and industry sectors, you will gain an invaluable insight into different business practices.
- Application of current thinking – Our faculty are experience professionals who believe in providing" real time solution" in a "real world" environment of your own organization.
Students will be assessed using a combination of examinations and assessments which could include quizzes, group discussions, case studies, presentations and examination.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
The Graduate Certification program is awarded by Aventis School of Management. Students who have completed shall be awarded the
- Graduate Certificate in Social Media Marketing
- Asia Pacific Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
and be allowed to use the designatory letters "GCert SMM" or "PGDip Mktg" after their name.
This program is recognized by the Public Service Division in Singapore they can be considered for appointment in the Civil Service. For more information on this, please visit http://www.vog.gov.sg/data/StaticContent/WhatYouShouldKnow-accreditation.htm
An ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree or similar professional qualifications from a recognized university/institution, OR
- A diploma from with at least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Senior executives with extensive experience but without academic qualification maybe considered on a case to case basis
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Duly-completed application form
- Certified true copies of all education certificates and transcripts
- Application processing fee of S$107 (inclusive of 7% GST)
- Participants may enrol and attend any of the modules for the acquisition of knowledge in a particular discipline. An executive certificate will be awarded for students that have fulfilled at least 80% attendance for that enrolled module.
- For participants that have enrolled and attended any of the modules for the acquisition of knowledge in a particular discipline, they will be issued with an executive certificate if they fulfil at least 80% attendance.
FIND OUT MORE
Download our prospectus for more information
Chat with us to find out more. You can also download brochure or view our Online Information Session