THE CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM
America's largest Public University system with over 400,000 students
The California State University is the largest and one of the most affordable public university systems in the United States with 23 campuses, 412,000 students and 43,000 faculty members. One of the largest campuses in the system, California State University, Sacramento, is regarded as a national leader in providing high-quality, accessible, student-focused higher education. It offers unlimited opportunities for students to achieve their career aspirations. California State University, Sacramento is committed towards preparing graduates who go on to make a difference in the workforce and actively engage in innovation and creative activities leading to scientific, technological, artistic and social advances.
Realise your professional aspiration with the Pre-Eminent MBA awarded by the Intellectual Powerhouse of the World. Modelled for success, this is your chance to join over 2.6 million successful alumni worldwide with an internationally accredited MBA.
That's what it means to be a LEADER. That's the California State University.
The University offers one of the most innovative, influential scholars and practitioners in the world of business today. Drawn from each school’s eminent faculty, your professors synthesize groundbreaking research and deep industry practice, incorporate the workplace experience of their high-achieving students into classroom lessons, and think boldly across academic disciplines – all of which fosters big-picture thinking for students.
A vibrant intellectual environment, California State University, Sacramento has a diverse student body of 28,000 and a highly knowledgeable faculty, with 98 percent of our full-time professors holding the highest degree in their fields. The University is vital human capital asset to the California, generating over 6,500 talents and contributing nearly USD$1 billion annually.
TRIPLE ACCREDITATION FOR GLOBAL RECOGNITION
The California State University, Sacramento, is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the hallmark of a top quality graduate education. It is also accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, one of the six U.S. accreditation agencies recognized by the Singapore Civil Service for consideration of employment in the Civil Service Sector.
JOIN 2,600,000 SUCCESSFUL ALUMNI INTERNATIONALLY
When you graduate from the program, you will be joining 2.6 million of CSU alumni around the globe. Within this program, you will be able to enhance your networking opportunities with managers and consultants within the South East Asia region. Upon graduation, you will be part of CSU's largest and ever-growing alumni network of 2.6 million international alumni including business leaders, innovators and successful entrepreneurs.
1 YEAR PART TIME MBA
- The largest State University System in United States
- 8 executive weekends of classes in 12 months
- 100% taught by experienced California State University, Sacramento professors
- AACSB Accredited, Hallmark of an internationally recognized degree
- Excellent Networking Opportunities among 2.6 million international alumni
CSU Core MBA Modules
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Corporate Finance
- Leadership and Change Management
- Marketing Management
- Statistical Decision Making
- Information Technology Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Law and Legal Environment
Three Cutting Edge Specializations:
- Comparative International Management
- Multinational Corporate Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- IT Resource Management
- Enterprise IT Management
- Strategic IT Management
- IT Leadership
- Global Finance Institutions & Markets
- International Trade
- International Investments
- Contemporary Issues in International Finance
- A recognised undergraduate degree with minimum 3 years of work experience
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and Professional experience.
- Awards are given in the form of tuition remission.
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of all education certificates and transcripts
- Copy of updated resume
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Find Out More: