Branding 3.0 Strategy Certification
There have been a dramatic increase in the tools and mediums in which you can engage in two way conversations around your brand. The world is evolving rapidly; power has shifted from companies to customers, and the traditional ways brand marketers controlled their messages are gone.
Branding is undergoing its most fundamental change in history. The increasing empowerment and sophistication of consumers together with the proliferation of new channels, technologies and tools is forcing brand marketers to rethink the way they operate the branding function and the way they engage customers.
The key focus of this course is to
- Understand the collapse of distinction – why it is difficult for customers to distinguish the difference between you and your competition
- Develop & implement strategies to highlight yourself and your organization to carve greater space between you and your competitors.
- Develop the specific strategies necessary to create“Ultimate Brand Experiences®.”
- Learn how to improve your efforts to acquire new customers.
- Create and implement strategies to retain your current customers – and grow their business
EXECUTIVE LEARNING APPROACH
- Flexible teaching styles - We aim to ensure that managers are active participants in their own development, not passive recipients of training.
- Shared experiences - By working closely with a group of people from a wide range of cultures and industry sectors, you will gain an invaluable insight into different business practices.
- Application of current thinking – Our faculty are experience professionals who believe in providing" real time solution" in a "real world" environment of your own organization.
Students will be assessed using a combination of examinations and assessments which could include quizzes, group discussions, case studies, presentations and examination.
- An ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree or similar professional qualifications from a recognized university/institution, OR
- A diploma from with at least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Senior executives with extensive experience but without academic qualification maybe considered on a case to case basis
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Duly-completed application form
- Certified true copies of all education certificates and transcripts
- Application processing fee of S$107 (inclusive of 7% GST)
- Course Fees of S$1700 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Participants may enrol and attend any of the modules for the acquisition of knowledge in a particular discipline. An executive certificate will be awarded for students that have fulfilled at least 80% attendance for the enrolled module.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Students are eligible to qualify for the Graduate Diploma in Global Marketing award upon completion of the following 3 courses
- Marketing Management
- Deciphering the “Consumer Psychology”
- Social Media Marketing Certification
The Graduate Diploma in Global Marketing is awarded by Aventis School of Management. Students who have completed shall be awarded a Graduate Diploma in Global Marketing and be allowed to use the designatory letters "GDip GM" after their name.