AVENTIS CAREER COACHING BASIC
Stage 1: JUMPSTART YOUR CAREER
Career Coaching is one of the fastest growing sector worth over US$2.5 billion annually. In today's dynamic environment where organizations are evolving rapidly; executives and professionals are increasingly turning to career coaches to make informed life changing decisions. Career coaching is a specific way of working with clients to help them discover what would most fulfil them and map out their unique individual career path.
As demand for career planning continues to grow rapidly in Asia, so are the demand for Certified Career Coaches to guide executives in identifying, discovering and aligning their career that is congruent with their personal goal and professional objectives.
Jump Start Your Career is the Basic level Career Coaching Essentials which is delivered over 2 day of intensive interactive workshop which is aim to provide participants with an introduction to the Career Coaching industry and a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a Career Coach.
This program provides an approach, complete with step-by-step process to enable participants to explore their personal motivations and values, interests and preferences, strengths and potential experience building development. The program will enable clearer and more realistic building of development strategies and careers.
THE IMPORTANCE OF CAREER COACHING FOR PROFESSIONALS (PMETS)
Whether you are a professional in transition, exploring new career change or seeking to establish new career opportunities as a Professional Career Coach, there has never been a better time to embark on a Certified Career Coaching program where you can tapped on your wealth of experience and assist others identify and achieve career success. Career coaching is one of the fastest growing professions and is highly sought skills set by organizations, senior executives and professionals.
Career Coaching is an essential skill for HR Professionals, Managers and Consultants to
- Support, motivate and enhance employee motivation
- Develop talent management and retention strategy
- Empower and guide executives to bring out the best in their traits
- To develop competencies & transferable skills across industries and professional settings
- Aid spouses, colleagues and family members to breakthrough their personal and professional limitations
Who Should Attend?
This is a Must Attend for Individuals, Professionals and Executives seeking clarity in their career strategies and action steps and/or to unlock the potential and untapped value in their current situations or roles in their organizations. Candidates will be able to learn life-long skills to plan ahead in their career plans in short term and long term stages in line with their Life plans and purpose. HR Managers and Professionals who are managing career transitions and career planning in their organizations may also learn skill-sets to aid their staff in their career paths.
Participants will have a better understanding of their career aspirations and understand their strengths and development focus, which will lay the foundation for them to develop the ability to understand the entire spectrum of Career Coaching and the establishment of short-term and longer-term career goals.
- Objectives of Jumpstart Career & Participant Expectations
- Overview of Personal Life line
- Understanding Personal Values, Interests & Preferences
- Peer Coaching Reviews
- Competency Assessments
- Personal advisory coaching session with Master Trainer
The program provides:
- Two-Full-daysessions in a group of approximately 10-15 participants with a MasterTrainer.
- Two 1.5 hour sessions with the Master Trainer to work on areas of focus foreach individual. This will include further work on the materials work onduring the two-half day group sessions, for example, Charting of theCareer-Life Line, further in-depth interpretation of competencies, styleand interests, and resume.
Career Coaching: Are you really suitable?
- Understanding the Critical personal skills needed
- Objectives of Jumpstart Career and Participant Expectations
- Ability to see big picture
- Comprehensive evaluation to answer these:
- Do you have adequate background expertise?
- Can you get along with people?
- Is your mind flexible in learning new concepts?
- Canyou be objective?
- Canyou present before a critical audience?
- Doyou have patience to guide and mentor?
Understanding the Critical Role of a Career Coach
- Introduction to Career Coaching as a Career?
- Understanding career management theory and practice
- The Career coaching planning and designing process
Self Discovery - Fact Finding
- Self Discovery - Go beyond M.Sc. or M.B.A. theory, into real world practice
- Continuing to develop your expertise
- Master the art of contextualizing your expertise
- Learning more by thinking about client's problem
- Stay in tune with industry: always driver of change
- Understand impacts of cultural influences on applications of techniques, tools
Overview of Career Planning
- Career Development framework
- Career design and mapping
- Facilitating and planning
- Ethics,Values and lifelong learning
- Identifying Strengths & Development Focus
Setting the Stage for Understanding Aspirations
- Understanding difference in values, culture and ethical issues
- Understanding Career Aspirations
- Personal Values
- Interest & Preferences
- Identifying Possible Career Option
- Career Choices - Option Analysis and DecisionMaking
Highly interactive learning experience
To ensure maintain the quality and optimal learning experience, each certification program enrolment is capped at 15 participants per session. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Awards & Certifications
Upon successful completion of Stage 1 of the program, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence on "Career Management for Professional: Jump Start Your Career", a recognition of professional excellence.
Upon completion of the entire program, participants will be conferred the Aventis Certified Career Coach Award.
COMPREHENSIVE Step by step INSTRUCTIONAL MANUALS
All participants will received a set of Aventis Proprietary Course Manual: comprehensive material tailored for professionals notes, Case Studies approach valued at US$3,500
To be eligible for this program, it is expected that candidates must possessed more than 10 years of professional work experience. Candidates should display a keen interest in the area of career coaching and development and ideally possess managerial or consultancy experience .
As a guide:
- It is recommended that candidates are educated to degree level or postgraduateequivalent, and hold a minimum of five years' business experience.
- Relevant qualifications/experience to underpin their specific technical competenceor Managerial roles in your primary area of technical specialism or expertise
The entire certification program can be completed over a duration of 3 months with post-certification support and assistance.
The Fees for the entire Certification program will be as follow
FIND OUT MORE
Download our prospectus for more information