AVENTIS ADVANCED MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (AMP) - FOR BUSINESS LEADERS AND SENIOR MANAGERS
The ASM AMP comprises of five blocks of 2 days sessions delivered over duration of 5 months.
To develop management expertise and knowledge requires a high level of commitment and understanding. Participants will need to unlearn pre-conditioned points of view before they can adopt new ideas and initiatives. Structure over a period of 5 month, this AMP allow time and space for the participants to adopt their newly acquired knowledge to formulate business strategies for their organization The unique structure aims to allow sufficient time for participants to unlearn and learn new management perspectives, absorb and adopt new management concepts and ultimately to develop key management skills set to meet current and future challenges.
Effective Leadership is the bedrock of a successful company. This module provides a background in modern leadership concepts, power, influence, and managerial transformation of work organizations. Effective leadership styles and how they influence organizational culture, climate, conflict and negotiation, change management and motivation, job satisfaction, and performance will be discussed
- Effective Leadership - key attributes that a leader should possess to successful manage the organization
- Leading change - the ability to create a high performance climate by supporting learning and knowledge driven organization
- Succession Planning & Coaching - Understand organizational structure and key insights to successful organizational development, succession planning & senior management development
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship - on embracing experimentation learning and learning by mistakes.
DRIVING CORPORATE STRATEGY
To drive corporate strategy, participants must develop a good grasp of the key attributes of today's business dynamics. This module emphasis on the key skill set participants must possessed when developing corporate strategy including the use of KPIs to drive corporate strategies across function divisions.
- Environmental Scan - Exploring the use of the latest techniques to assess market opportunities and threats and relate its impact to the organizations.
- Developing a Strategic Mindset - ability to have a clear vision for the organization and to set new strategic direction for the organization.
- Business intelligence - ability to leverage on various sources and techniques to acquire credible and useful business and competitors information which are essential for business decisions.
- Developing Core competence - ability to align and synergize company resources to develop effective organizational structures, systems, and processes.
VALUE & WEALTH CREATOR THROUGH FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
To optimize organization's resources and business performance, it's imperative for the senior managers to be equipped with the skills to understand the key financial indicators that affect the financial health and valuation of a company. Participants sharpen their skill sets to optimize financial resources through effective capital structure, budgeting and financial policy:
- Understanding Corporate Finance - Examining the purposes of various financial statements; and the use of financial statements to evaluate the effectiveness of a company's strategy.
- Capital Structures - An in-depth examination of a company's operating, financing, and investment performance; financial valuation and forecasting.
- Mergers & Acquisitions - understanding how these ratios are generated and how stakeholders uses these ratio as benchmarking across the industry.
- Key Performance indicators - understand the techniques use to assess valuation of a company and the financial impact of strategic decisions.
WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
This module is designed to give experienced negotiators the opportunity to hone their skills and to achieve better results from different negotiations situation. Many practitioners find themselves in negotiation situations by default, not having had formal training and development to support their positions. When facing these sophisticated situations, negotiators need highly develop skills and strategies to guide them through the intensive preparation and planning process that is often the difference between getting what you want and setting for what the other side will give you.
- Use questioning techniques to uncover important information from the other parties
- Develop insights into behavioral style, tendencies, issues and interest
- Deal with conflicts and avoid or resolve deadlocks.
- Gaining a thorough gasp to negotiating an agreement and determine negotiation leverage
- Adjust the pace and tone of the negotiation according to the behavioral and personal level
TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION – STRATEGIC INNOVATION TOOLKIT
Organizations succeed not only by optimizing what they currently are doing, but also by continually innovating for the future. AMP examines the areas in which organizations must excel in order to deliver and sustain both short-run and long-term effectiveness.
- Leading Innovation Streams - Emphasizing the techniques for managing incremental and discontinuous innovation, as well as the organizational dilemmas inherent in managing strategic contradictions.
- Value creation and value capture - Adapt your strategies as the source of value migrates along the value chain.
- Winning in the Short Term - Focusing on acquiring a set of methodologies and action-planning tools for organizational diagnosis and problem solving.
- Value innovation - The key factors to doing business: challenging conventional wisdom.
FIND OUT MORE
Download our prospectus for more information